Waterman Winery & Vineyards, Inc. - Lively, local wines!
11582 Waterman Rd. Waterman, IL 60556
• Located 2 miles north of Route 30, just north of the town of Waterman, take Elm St. which becomes Waterman Road
• Wine Tasting - try any 6 wines for $5
• Open Sat. & Sun. 12 – 4pm, April through December
• Also open weekdays by appointment or chance
• Tours for small or large groups: 815-264-3268
Wear your jeans, bring some snacks if you choose and plan to taste our unique regional wines. We offer at least fifteen different wines grown and made on site. The wines range from dry to sweet, and we offer both white, rose’ and red wines. Depending on the season, we have additional fruit wines such as apple, pear and cherry. Prior to the holidays, spiced wine is available.
Our 12 acre vineyard is a beautiful surprise for residents of DeKalb County to discover. Located along Somonauk Creek just south of Miller Road, the grapevines are protected from the elements. Some of the vines are over 15 years old, producing unique vintages each year. Call us to reserve a fun and educational tour.
The atmosphere at the winery is casual. The winery shares space with farm equipment and lots of country antiques. We are a sustainable farm winery and vineyard, producing lively, local wines. Come on out for a wine tasting, take home a few bottles to enjoy, price range average $13.